As with all awards, there are rules that come along with being nominated. This one is no exception. The rules are fairly simply though..
1.) Thank the blogger that nominated you, and link back to their blog in your post.
2.) Post the award's logo on your blog.
3.) Answer the ten question asked by the nominator.
4.) Nominate ten bloggers for the award.
5.) Ask your nominees ten questions.
1. What is your favorite book ever? I know, this is a tough one!
The Harry Potter Series
2. What book are you most anticipating reading?
Book 2 in The Chosen Trilogy by Kristin Clark
3. What is your favorite genre? Least favorite? Why?
Fave ~Paranormal b/c I want to escape reality. Least ~Erotica b/c I dont need that image in my head!
4. What female character do you most relate with?
Sadie from Who We Were b/c I too went to a new school in HS and had the chance to reinvent myself.
5. What male character would you most like to spend the day with?
Nolan from Who We Were ~ best book boyfriend ever.
6. What is your least favorite book you've ever had to review?
I do not have an answer for this b/c if i don't like the book, I wont read and review it.
I do not feel I can give a proper review if the subject doesn't interest me.
7. One of your favorite books that you feel deserves more attention and praise?
Who We Were by Christy Sloat
This is Christy's forst YA Contemporary Romance and a bit of a departure for her. This book is fantastic and needs to be read by the masses.
8. The most over hyped book you have read this year is..?
I tend to read under the radar books, Indie mostly.
9. If you could live in one mythical world from a book, which would it be and why?
Fallada from Alicia Michaels Her descriptive tones make me want to lose myself in this world.
10. How many books do you physically own, either ebook or physical?
Truly, I have lost count! Shh, don't tell my husband.
Delphina @delphinareads @bookwenchiam
Bri @books_and_ashes Mia @cool_mia
Lucii Grubb @lucii_90 The Book Lover Dana @danasquare
Beth @BookLoverx Kelly @whatisakelly
Holly @BookaholicHolly Stacey @Shybooknerd
My Questions for you Guys are....
1. What is your most anticipated book of 2014?
2. What is your favorite book so far of 2014?
3. Name a new author that you think we all need to be reading.
4. Favorite Book to Movie adaptation.
5. Favorite Book Series ever.
6. All time favorite author.
7. If you were stranded on an island with only one book, what would it be?
8. Favorite genre to read.
9. Biggest fangirl moment you ever experienced.
10. Name the author you would most like to meet.