Content warning: sexual assault, recollections of child abuse, discussions of suicidal thoughts, and mention of miscarriage.
Buy on Amazon⎮Audible⎮iTunes⎮Google⎮Scribd⎮Chirp⎮Nook⎮Kobo
Emilia Ares is an American film and television actress known for American Horror Story (2011), NCIS (2003), Bosch (2014), and Follow Me (2020). Love and Other Sins is her debut novel. She graduated UCLA with a BA in Economics, and a minor in Russian. Literature and storytelling have always been her true passion.
My Top 10 Favorite Audiobooks
1. Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
2. Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
3. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
4. The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid
5. The Love Hypothesis by Ali Hazelwood
6. The Serpent King by Jeff Zentner
7. A List of Cages by Robin Roe
8. The Dutch House by Ann Patchett
9. Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao
10. Love and Other Sins by Emilia Ares (I’ve listened to my book over ten times now. I love it so much. If you don’t enjoy your own story, then what’s the point, right?)
About the Narrator: Karissa Vacker
Karissa is an Audie Award Finalist and AudioFile Earphones award winning narrator based in Los Angeles by way of Texas. She is a classically trained actor with credits from major regional theaters and also enjoys a career in film and TV.
Karissa has narrated over 100 books in-studio for Penguin Random House, Hachette, Brilliance, Tantor, Dreamscape, Harper Collins and Scholastic, among others. She excels at narrating YA fiction, women's fiction, and suspense/thrillers.
About the Narrator: Will Collyer
Will Collyer, an AudioFile Earphones Award–winning narrator, is a film, television, and stage actor. He has starred in television shows such as Melrose Place, Charmed, CSI: Miami, and Boston Public, as well as numerous films and plays. He holds a BA in theater arts from the UCLA School of Theater, Film, and Television.